How to make meatball
I have one piece of left pork loin from making dumplings. So I made several pork meatballs using it.
- 1 piece of pork loin
- 1 egg
- corn (optional)
- garlic powder
- chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of corn starch
1. Remove bones from the pork loin, and use food processor or chop pork loin into minced pork.
2. Add egg, corn, garlic powder, green onion, cooking wine, salt, and soy sauce.
3. Stir corn starch with a little bit water, and pour it into the mixture.
4. Use chopstick to stir them together following one direction, until well mixed, and when you can feel some resistance on the chopstick.
5. Use a tablespoon to scoop up the meat, and shape it into a round meatball.
7. Once the meatballs are made, you can put them in the freezer for future use, either cooking with noodles, in sandwich, or in soup.