Healthy chicken salad recipe
For frugal living and a healthy diet, chicken breast is definitely a good choice. I purchased three pieces of chicken breast for $3.5, and used one piece to make this chicken salad. The total cost for making this dish is only around $2. And I ate it for three meals (of course along with other dishes).
- One piece of chicken breast
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 10g cilantro (research has suggested that cilantro could decrease the risk of obesity)
- a piece of garlic
- a little chopped green onion
- 2-3 slices of ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
2. Prepare other ingredients.
3. Prepare sauce (including soy sauce, salt, vinegar, and sesame oil).
4.Put green pepper and onion in the bowl.
5. Hand-shred the chicken breast following the lines, and add it to the bowl.
6. Add sauce into the bowl.
7. Finally add cilantro into the bowl, and stir them evenly.
This salad is a healthy and delicious dish with very low calories.
If you still have left salad, you can also add it into noodle, then it becomes another dish: chicken dry noodles.