Fried oyster mushroom with salt and pepper
Fried oyster mushroom with salt and pepper is one of my favorite veggie dishes because of the crispy shell and the soft mushroom inside. I can totally eat it as snacks.
- Oyster mushroom
- Batter mix
- Cold water
- Cut the ends of oyster mushrooms. Clean and dry the mushroom.
- Use about one cup batter mix and add cold water to mix together.
- Coat the mushroom with batter mix.
- Heat oil in the pan to medium heat, and fry for about 2 minutes until the surface turns golden brown.
- Take the fried mushroom out. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the mushroom.